Shahrazad Dance Ensemble is available for parties, weddings, festivals, corporate events, and shows. Our performance can be customized to fit your space and your budget. Please contact us!
- July 21: We will perform at Hasani’s “Raq the Harbor Hafla”! Our time is in the 2:30 to 3:00 pm time block! Come see us! This rustic dance festival with non-stop performances will be at Sehmel Amphitheater in Gig Harbor, WA.
- August 5: We perform at the S3 Animal Benefit and Bellydance Festival in Kent, WA, produced by Saqra. Watch for more information to come.
- May 27: We performed in the Arabic, Persian and Central Asian Dance Showcase at the 47th Annual Northwest Folklife Festival.
- May 19: We performed at the Springtide Showcase at Third Place Commons at Lake Forest Park.
- May 5: We performed at the “1001 Nights – Tales of the Middle East” epic storytelling event produced by the Seattle Storytellers Guild.
- April 29: We performed at King County Library Burien in the World Dance Party. We demonstrated khalegy (Gulf) dance, and then taught some movements and danced with new friends!
- March 11: We performed at the Cultural Crossroads Festival in Bellevue, WA.
- February 10: We performed at Hasani’s Hafla in Tacoma, WA.
- January 27: We performed Gulf dance and Egyptian folkloric dance at Seattle University International Student’s Dinner.
- Jan. 20, 2018: We performed at Katrina Ji’s Culture Shakti Studio 10th Anniversary hafla.
- We performed dances from Egypt at a Senior Living Center in Mill Creek and in the Northgate area on Thursday, October 16, as part of their cultural programming.
- We performed at the Halloween Hafla at Lake Forest Park Third Place Commons, on Oct. 28.
- July 16: It was the 30th and FINAL Mediterranean Fantasy Festival, a West Seattle festival for belly dancers. We presented the final performance of our 30 appearances at “MedFest” with two dances from our classic repertoire and our new Saidi cane dance.
- July 15: We performed Gulf, Egyptian folkloric, and North African dances at the Arab Festival at Seattle Center.